Tuesday, June 3, 2014

And Speaking of Tiki...CB2 has TIKI GLASSES!!

I don't usually post more than once a week or more, but I just got the CB2 catalog in the mail and as I was flipping through it, I saw that they had these cute modern, but vintage looking Tiki glasses!  Get 'em while they have 'em. The link for the tall glass is here.


But wait! There's more. The smaller, stackable glasses are cute as well.  Here is the link.



And while you're at it, go ahead and throw in a couple of these Mid-Century Modern looking chairs, and you are almost ready for your Mid-Century Modern Tiki cocktail party (you have to get the little cocktail umbrellas and a Tiki bar though).  Here is the link for the chairs.



I'll post more on how to throw a Tiki party later.  At least you now have something to get you started : )


No comments:

Post a Comment